- More powerful sample uploader: The sample uploader functionality looks familiar but has more power; users can now upload multiple samples at a time and treat dozens of VCF files as one combined sample or as an individual sample.
- Metadata editing for sample uploads and analyses: Users can now edit sample and analysis names, subject ID, project name, and descriptions. Samples and analyses can be deleted to help users keep the QCII UI clutter-free.
- Samples and analyses can be shared: Samples can be shared with a button click within pre-defined user groups or with one or more individuals on your team.
- Dynamic biological context search of variant list: QIAGEN has enhanced the tools available to QCII users when navigating the list of variants in an analysis. Findings can be searched dynamically by adding new phenotype terms or gene names to facilitate exploration of variants.
- Better filter organization: It is now easier to find the right filter to apply to your analysis.
QCII now integrates with Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA): Genes that have been analyzed through the QCII platform can be exported from QCII and imported directly into a dataset in IPA with the click of a button.