- Metadata associations are preserved when importing .zip files containing both metadata tables and associated data.
- Various minor improvements
- Fixed an issue where data elements selected in the Navigation Area were sometimes incorrectly preselected when browsing for inputs in wizard steps of tools and workflows.
- Fixed a bug that prevented installed workflows with configuration options and at least one locked input from being configured through the Workflow Manager
- Fixed an issue where some plots, including volcano plots and scatter plots, sometimes showed an incorrect tooltip when hovering over a data point with the mouse.
- Fixed an issue when workflows were run in the batch mode or using Iterate elements, where if two input elements with the same name but in different folders were selected from the Navigation Area, and the “Use organisation of input data” option was chosen, then the inputs were allocated to the same batch, even though the batch overview showed that they would be in different batches. Now, they will be allocated to different batches, as shown in the batch overview.
NCBI plans to change their blast database folder structure in early February 2020. When that happens, the Download BLAST Databases tool of QIAGEN CLC Main Workbench 20.0.2, and future updates, will list the new, dbV5 blast databases for download. The Create Blast Database tool will continue to create dbV4 databases. Databases of either version can be searched using the blast programs included in QIAGEN CLC Genomics Main 20.x release line.
The Reverse Sequence (legacy) will be removed in a future version of the software.
The “Run in Batch Mode…” functionality for installed workflows with multiple inputs will be retired in a future release. Workflows with multiple inputs can now be launched in batch mode by checking the “Batch” checkbox when selecting input data.
If you are concerned about these proposed changes, please contact our Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.